Pages

Sunday 3 October 2010

Free Ciate Nail Polish with Marie Claire Magazine!!


Just a quickie guys after the behemoth post below....
This beauty was free with the new Marie Claire magazine! There are two shades to choose from, this and a darker blacky red (I can only apologise for the poor description there). This is 039 Mistress.


So that is without flash and with flash (duh!) and aside from my shoddy pictures and nail painting skillz (I can't wear nail varnish to work so this is just to show you the colour) you can see this is a really beautiful shade. Described as "true red with a touch of coral", It is bright but certainly doesn't scream slut, even if it is called Mistress. Shown here with two coats and no top coat, it is close to opaque, with a little nail line seen. The brush and application definitely makes me want to try more Ciate polishes, maybe starting with the Asos sale. Worth a go, it is free with a magazine I normally buy but I am pleased to own it! RRP at £9 and available from the Ciate website. The colour does look similar to the coral that came with InStyle this summer, will post comparisons!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make the world go round :)