Pages

Tuesday 7 December 2010

Shameless

I borrowed this tag from Dainty Dollymix, among others, as I guess I haven't really said much about me and what I use every day yet.....
Hair
Shampoo:
TIGI Bedhead Dumb Blonde - undecided as yet
Conditioner:
John Freida Tone Refreshing/Aussie 3 Minute Miracle
Styling products:
Bumble & Bumble Thickening Spray (LOVE)
Hair mask:
Aussie 3 Minute Miracle and L'Oreal Elvive masque in the red pot

Body

Shower gel:
Soap & Glory iFoam - smells amazing!!
Body moisturiser:
The Body Shop Raspberry Body Butter - I got this at Clarks Village, an outlet place, cheap and I love it! I love smelling like jam!
Deodarant:
Sanex 48 hour, work can get sweaty
Fake tan:
I haven't bothered for a few weeks but when I eventually do its St Moritz all the way

Face
Cleanser:
Soap & Glory Clean Mary Cleansing Milk - only one bottle left..
Eye makeup remover:
A Lacura one from Aldi, surprisingly good
Exfoliator:
A Soap & Glory one from my hatbox I got last Christmas, it's pretty good but almost finished and I'm itching to try something different

Makeup
Primer:
MAC Prep + Prime or Almay's Pore Minimizer I found in the treasure trove that is Boyes
Foundation:
Bourjois Healthy Mix or Lily Lolo
Foundation brush:
If it's liquid I usually use my fingers but for my Lily Lolo mineral that I wear to work I use a Une Kabuki that was a good price and does a good job

Concealer:
My newly found power combo of MAC Select Moisturecover and MAC Pro Longwear
Powder:
Max Factor Facefinity
Blusher:
Quite liking the MAC Cremeblush in Ladyblush and Accessorize Pretty Pink combination
Bronzer:
Barry M Natural Dazzle
Highlighter:
When I do bother it's either High Beam or Prestige Pure Shimmer
Eyeshadow base:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Eyeshadows:
Urban Decay Naked Palette or Wet n Wild Mono in Fine Wine for work
Eyeliner:
Bourjois Liner Feutre or Bobbi Brown Gel in Graphite Ink

Eyelash curler:
Tweezerman
Eyelash base:
Ermmmmm.....

Mascara:
Max Factor Masterpiece Max at the moment, though I want to try Rimmel Lash Accelerator
Lipstick:
MAC Angel, Barry M Peachy Pink, 17 Beehive and MAC Creme Cup

Lipgloss:
MAC Pinkarat or the Soap & Glory Sexy Motherpucker (what a name!) in Candy Gloss
Nail colour:
Any and all of the Accessorize polishes!!!! Currently have Electric Blue on my toes


Ok guys now it's your turn, I tag you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make the world go round :)