Pages

Sunday 9 January 2011

It's not you it's me...... No. It's you.

Sorry folks that was me, ending my relationship with one of Soap & Glory's products. I really like this brand (available from Boots among others) and really like the products I have tried, using quite a few in my daily routines. I have found my first dud.


Hair Supply. You are, for want of a more sweary word but I'm trying to keep this place clean, cack. I ran out of my Elvive masque for coloured hair (in the red pot) and had this lying around in my drawer. I picked it up in New York after seeing it for around $4 in a Target or something. At the time I was thinking '$4, I love Soap & Glory, thats a bargain!' Little did I know...
I used it in New York as the shampoo and conditioner I was using was making my hair feel really dry and knotty so I figured my barnet could do with some serious moisture loving. This stuff made my hair feel coated and really flat and greasy but at the time I put that down to the water type at the hotel. Oh no, this was to continue. I have used this a handful of times since I have been at home and each time it makes my hair feel greasy and coated, something this product claims not to do. This happens regardless of whether it is left on for 30 minutes or 30 seconds. I tried to palm it off onto my sister who has drier hair than I, only for her to reject it too. So into the bin it goes. Sorry Hair Supply, your dumped.

Have you tried this? What did you think? Do you have any recommendations for hair masks? (Not to expensive please!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make the world go round :)