Pages

Monday 21 February 2011

NOTD catch up!

Hi guys, happy Monday! I hope you had a good weekend?

I was trawling through my phone pictures and found a load of NOTD pics I haven’t posted. At last count I had over 70 nail polishes and I really want to try and blog about them all so I don’t feel quite as much like it’s unnecessary…..

BerryIceCreamandStar2BerryIceCreamandStar

BerryIceCreamandStar3

Barry M Berry Ice Cream with Revlon Star glitter topcoat.

H&MWawazoowa

H&MWawawoom

H&M Wawawoom – LOVE the name, how random! Such a pretty colour too even if it doesn’t look great on my skintone. I might try again in the summer when I’m marginally less caspery.

AccessorizedoveNOTD

AccessorizeDove

Accessorize Dove with glitter on the tips. I just put some top coat over the tips of my nails and dipped them in a pot of Stargazer glitter I’ve got around somewhere. It didn’t last amazingly long and glitter was EVERYWHERE but it looked pretty.

Those are just a few of the more useable ones, I’ll post another Wawawoom once I’ve done a bit of fake tan or something because the photo really doesn’t do it justice but thats the only useable one I had : (

Have you tried any of these? Thoughts?

1 comment:

Comments make the world go round :)