Pages

Monday 21 February 2011

NOTD–OPI It’s All Greek To Me

Hola! Como esta? That’s about all the Spanish I remember after 2 years of classes, how appalling is that?!

I got this beauty off a blog sale a few weeks ago and it arrived at the end of last week. I buy nail polish almost constantly and despite telling myself I won’t buy anymore inevitably the next time I leave the house I return with a minimum of 7. It’s getting a bit ridiculous! Nothing compared to some polish hearters I know but it’s a bit shocking when I look at my storage and realise how many I have.

Onwards and upwards, here is OPI’s It’s All Greek To Me described on the OPI site as ‘brilliant fuchsia’….

OPIItsAllGreekToMe3

OPIItsAllGreekToMe4

I think the bottom picture captures the colour best, it is briiiight!! It is so beautiful, this was two coats and Sally Hansen Mega Shine topcoat though there is still a bit of visible nail line on some fingers. It is shimmery which I personally like.

OPIItsAllGreekToMe2This picture also captures the colour well, it is awesome! Wear was OK, about 2 days which is average for me.

I don’t have many OPI polishes, this is maybe my second or third so I am unsure of how long they usually last on me but I got some more today (arrrghhh) so you’ll be seeing them soon!

I paid £4 for this but OPI polishes are usually around the £10 mark.

Have you tried this shade? What did you think? Do you have any OPI recommendations for me?

2 comments:

  1. I love the look of this colour, so vibrant, love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know it's beautiful isn't it! I have hardly any colours like this, I seem to prefer blues and greens to hardcore eye burning pinks but I love it! xx

    ReplyDelete

Comments make the world go round :)