Pages

Wednesday 16 March 2011

Lashes part IV: Prestige My Biggest Lashes

Hi guys! I hope you are having a good week…..

This is one of my favourite mascaras ever, I’ve repurchased at least 4 times! I know some stuff from Prestige has been given props, like the mascaras, eyeliners and I have one of their mineral bronzers I use as highlighters. As much as I love everything I’ve tried from this brand they have much more to offer that I never seem to give a second look at.

PrestigeMyBiggestLashes

This picture is pretty crap, I spent ages chasing the light around the room and this is the best I got, the tube is actually a pretty bright pink. Nothing particularly special but functional enough and this has been chucked in many a handbag without so much as a crack.

PrestigeMyBiggestLashes1MascaraComparison

The brush is bigger than My Blackest Lashes but smaller than Collection 2000’s Big Fake. I know some people have difficulty with large brushes but I don’t feel afraid to wield this one near my eyes and I am one clumsy mofo.

BareLashesBare Lashes

Some pictures really didn’t demonstrate the length I get from this so I took a few pictures that I think shows it best.

PrestigeMyBiggestLashes2

PrestigeMyBiggestLashes3Ha from slightly underneath hence crazy expression!

PrestigeMyBiggestLashes4

This is one coat without my lashes curled. This looks seriously awesome with a couple of layers on curled lashes for a night out. I didn’t add another coat but it doesn’t clump if you do.

This is £6.49 on the Boots website, cheaper than many chemist/pharmacy/I’m still trying not to say drugstore brands over here and it outperforms all that I’ve tried. Would I repurchase? Definitely, I already have and unless I find something magical in the few I’ve got to try yet, I will.

Also, hygiene freaks may find this grubby…..I got one of these when I was in New York as the mascara I took was crap. I carried on using it as it didn’t dry out and I ended up chucking it out after 4 months when I realised that was how long I had been using it! It wasn’t dried out or anything though, awesome!

Have you tried any Prestige mascaras? I feel I should try more from the brand as I really do love everything I have used, next stop their eyeliners!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make the world go round :)