Pages

Monday 21 March 2011

NOTD–Models Own Golden Peach

If you haven’t already seen this going around the block I’d expect to as it approaches summertime!

I got this beauty in my mini Models Own binge the other week after seeing it on a few blogs. I own nowhere near as much makeup/nail polish as some but even so I am trying to branch out and try new things. I never used to wear peach as I wasn’t sure if it would suit my skintone. Now I am more inclined to think ‘sod that, that’s a pretty colour and I’d like to be able to stare at it all day’. Hence this purchase.

ModelsOwnGoldenPeach

ModelsOwnGoldenPeach1

ModelsOwnGoldenPeach2

The bottom one is blurry to show the golden sheen this gives off. As per usual almost anything looks better with a tan, including this polish. However I still couldn’t stop staring at my hands with this on. Tre bien!

I have a chip on my third finger and ripped off along almost the whole ring finger nail. Believe it or not my rabbit was pestering me for some treats and as I was carrying my lunch at the time and trying to balance on one leg I grabbed hold of the cupboard and broke it. Based on my furry fecker I would say rabbit based accidents are fairly common. He certainly tries his best to trip me up at every opportunity.

Anyway what I was getting at was that I only wore this for 2 days as rabbitgate made me want to change the polish to the last one from my recent Models Own purchases. Stay tuned for that un…

This polish was £5 from Boots and was on 3 for 2 offer at time of purchase.

2 comments:

  1. That shade certainly pops. Thanks for sharing.

    Rachelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thanks, I have so much makeup at home I feel guilty not putting it on the internet! At least then it feels like I'm sharing it!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make the world go round :)