Pages

Saturday 5 March 2011

NOTD–Orly Halley’s Comet

Hello! Just a quickie as I’m sure you’ve seen this everywhere!

OrlyHalley'sCometOrlyHalley'sComet1

This is from 2010’s Cosmic FX Collection and is my first Orly polish! It has been said this is a dupe of OPI’s Catch Me In Your Net but since I don’t have that but wanted it I’d kill two birds with one stone!

OrlyHalley'sComet2OrlyHalley'sComet3

OrlyHalley'sComet4OrlyHalley'sComet5

Turquoise with gold and greeny pieces and it is so beautiful! I took a few pictures so you could see though there is undoubtedly better swatches out there!

This was three coats and in some places it still did look a bit patchy but the shimmer covered the most of it. This was taken on day 3 hence the chips!

I got this as part of my eBay US mini haul and it was around £4 excluding shipping.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make the world go round :)