Pages

Tuesday 26 April 2011

FOTD–What I Wore to a Wedding

Hi guys!

I hope you had a lovely bank holiday weekend and have made best use of the days off….?

I went to a friends wedding on Saturday, just to the night do. I haven’t been to many weddings and this is the first time any of my friends has got married so I wasn’t sure what to expect. All of my best buds from school were going though and I knew the ciders would be flowing!

I was running REALLY late so I didn’t take any proper pictures of my makeup so these are quick snaps off facebook…..

WeddingMakeup8WeddingMakeup7

I am so unphotogenic it is unreal.

Moving on…

WeddingMakeupWeddingMakeup1

L-R Revlon Grow Luscious mascara, Topshop Neon Rose cream blusher, Urban Decay Naked palette, Duo lash glue, Ardell 120 wispies, Urban Decay Glide On pencil in Zero, Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection concealer in Light, Bobbi Brown Gel Eyeliner in Granite Ink, Kiko brow marker in 2, Nars blusher in Deep Throat, Bourjois Healthy Mix foundation in 51, Benefit That Gal primer and Collection 2000 clear mascara. I missed a few bits, I used Benefit’s High Beam on my cheekbones, brow bone and down my nose and I used a light dusting of a Bare Minerals sample in Barely Light as powder just on my t-zone.

I like the Bourjois foundation, it isn’t usually my first choice as it is pretty yellow but I had fake tanned and it is the only foundation I own without SPF and I am pale enough without flash glare. I really like the Collection 2000 concealer, cheap and good coverage and again it hasn’t got SPF. I layered my blush but as you can see in the pictures I was probably a little too light handed! It also looks like I didn’t do my brows but before I left the house I looked like a tranny they were so big so I’m not sure what happened there!

WeddingMakeup6

I used Toasted on the lid, Hustle in the crease and Virgin as highlight. I roughly lined my eyes with the Zero pencil and went over it in Creep to help it stay.

WeddingMakeup2WeddingMakeup3

WeddingMakeup5WeddingMakeup4a

I love those blushers combined. And separately. I just love blusher.

WeddingMakeup9WeddingMakeup10

17 Sweet Kisses with Barry M Berry Ice Cream dotted.

These are my nails, again looking messy because I wanted to use my new dotting tools right before I was supposed to be getting picked up. I rolled it pastel to go with my dress, shoes and cardi. My nails are all short, the second I get stressed I regress back to my ten year old self and chew them all off. I know it’s bad but I actually cannot stop myself, literally I look down and they are gone. Sad times.

So what do you think? Do you have any tips for making makeup last longer? I need more nights like that with my buds and cider!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make the world go round :)