Pages

Sunday 24 April 2011

I heart chocolate fingers

Hi guys

I hope you are having a great Easter weekend! How can you have a bad day when you have chocolate fingers for breakfast?!

I want to say thank you for sticking with me, I have had a bit of a shit time lately. I’m not going to be all attention seeking and not say why etc, simply put I don’t want to talk about shiz yet until things are clear in my head!

Anyway this is a bit of a lame post to start back with, it’s just a tag as it doesn’t require any pictures!

I took this from Louise at Affordable Treats…

1. Do you have any pets? Yes, the furry light of my life Vincent Emilio, house rabbit extraordinaire. No doubt he is hunting for my easter eggs as we speak…

2. Name 3 things that are physically next to you? My phone, a bag of crisps and the papers from today

3. What's the weather like right now? Nighttimey

4. Do you drive? If so have you crashed? Yes, twice both last year! I suppose there are only a few people that can say they have shut the M1 : )

5. What time did you wake up this morning? 5am. After going to sleep at 2am. Pissed off doesn’t touch the service!

6. When was the last time you showered? Earlier

7. What was the last movie you saw? Blues Brothers. I hadn’t watched it all the way through before and it is AMAZING! I am on a total Belushi/Aykroyd binge at the moment, there are old Saturday Night Live episodes on one of the Sky channels and I am LOVING IT!!!

8. What does your last text message say? It was from my bestie Angel and it was about bbq’s, being drunk and chocolate fingers. And some guy we used to know who was hot back in the day and I saw him yesterday. How things change!

9. What's your ringtone? Oasis – Half the world away

10. Have you ever been to a different country? Yes… US, France, Holland, Germany, Italy, Spain, Poland, Ibiza, Tenerife, Tunisia. I think that’s it. It looks like a few but it doesn’t feel like I’ve been anywhere!

11. Do you like sushi? I tried it for the first time the other day and it was good! Not with feesh though, vegetarian. Not sure how I feel about wasabi though.

  12. Where do you buy your groceries? Oh god anywhere.

13. Have you ever taken medication to help you fall asleep faster? No but I do have some hideous teabags that are supposed to help. Cinnamon is horrendous! People have cinnamon chewing gum, WHY?!?!?!?!?!

14. How many siblings do you have? Two, a younger sister and brother.

15. Do you have a desktop computer or a laptop? Lappentoppen

16. How old will you be turning on your next birthday? 24.

17. Do you wear contacts or glasses? No.

18. Do you colour your hair? Yes, it’s been just about everything.

19. Tell me something you are planning to do today... Sort my life out!

20. When was the last time you cried? Earlier this week.

21. What is your perfect pizza topping? Something meaty and spicy. Proper Italian pizza only please!

22. Which do you prefer- hamburgers or cheeseburgers? Cheese makes every food better. Bar none.

23. Have you ever had an all-nighter? Yes back in the day though. Too old for that sheet!!

24. What is your eye colour? Green

25. Can you taste the difference between Pepsi and Coke? Yes. Coke when I’m hungover (would have been useful today!) and Pepsi for everyday.

When I sort my life out a bit posting will resume!!! I hope you are all well : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make the world go round :)