Pages

Sunday 3 April 2011

NOTD–OPI DS Coronation

Hiya guys, I hope your week is going OK!

Just to let you know posts may be a little fewer and far between for the next few weeks, I’ve got a dissertation and another assignment to finish and I want to plough through and get it out of the way! I do have a few posts to work on but I won’t have the time to do as much as I’d like….

Anyway onwards and upwards, this is a beauty I got a few weeks back. I just took a shedload of pictures so enjoy…

OPIDSCoronationOPIDSCoronation1OPIDSCoronation2OPIDSCoronation3OPIDSCornation4OPIDSCornation5

Wow. I love this. Although its a silver holo it seems different from GOSH’s offer. Application is certainly better, this is three coats but there was none of the streaky mess that comes with GOSH. I do have both so I will do a comparison at some point.

Just LOVE thats all there is to it!

What do you think? Do you have any recommendations for holos? I’m totally addicted!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make the world go round :)