Pages

Sunday 8 May 2011

NOTD–OPI DS Reserve

Hey guys! Just a quick one today, another of the DS series from OPI. I love these polishes. That’s a total understatement, I only have three but if I had the money I’d have them all. Mine, MINE!!!

This one is a bitch to photograph, it is a holo but kinda subtle, in sunlight it comes alive but still doesn’t want to show itself in photos.

OPIDSReserve

I decided to do an accent nail, 17’s Mini Skirt with Orly’s Hottie. I was going to random hearts all over but it went tits up so the hearts get bigger. Dah well. It would of looked better with a brighter colour on the other nails but hey ho, I wanted to use my dotting tools.

OPIDSReserve1

OPIDSReserve2

OPIDSReserve3

OPIDSReserve4

OPIDSReserve5

I love that its a demure colour but the holo gives it a total edge, love love love. I got this for around £6 on my US eBay haul a few months ago: )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make the world go round :)