Pages

Monday 16 May 2011

NOTD–Star Gazer 104

Hello ladies! How are you doing? I hope you all had a nice weekend, I am so excited summer is almost here I can’t wait to sit in the sun with a cider! Ha, I do it in the rain, the only difference will be my frecklyness. That’s totally a word.

This is a notd from a few weeks ago that I forgot to post and it’s a pretty cool colour so I thought I’d show it. The pictures aren’t great (when are they), you have to go to imaginationland and picture this as a bright highlighter pink. The pearly effect and the reflects are accurate but it is hella brighter. I have three cameras in my household, not spectacular just point and shoot jobbies but none pick up neons, greens and some blues. Jokes.

StarGazer104

StarGazer1042StarGazer1041

Look at the pretty reflect on the bottom blurry one! This dries pretty matte so I think it’s the addition of a shiny top coat that makes this happen. This was two coats over OPI Nail Envy topped with the Save The Nail topcoat. As before the accent is 17’s Mini Skirt with Orly’s Hottie.

I have had this for a while, over a year so the formula was a little thick but it wasn’t unworkable, I just needed to be on the ball. A top coat definitely enhances this by bringing out the pearlyness and the purpley blue duo aspect. It’s a bit mad but pretty cool for the summery times ahead!

I got this in New Look, I can’t remember how much it was but polishes currently retail at £2.50 on the Star Gazer website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make the world go round :)