Pages

Monday 30 May 2011

Tag

I’m still really aware that this blog isn’t that personal and I’ve read a few comments on other blogs where that is one thing people like….does it matter to you? Anyway I saw this tag on a few other blogs and it is just some useless information about me really!

meh

This was at a night out a few months ago, you do have to wear moustaches I wasn’t just being a nutter. Hello not properly brushed out dry shampoo!

Age: 23…..25 next year boo!

Bed Size: Double.

Chore you Hate: Cleaning in general

Dogs: No though I want one called Carlos (fetish for European names), I have my house rabbit Vincent

Essential start of your day: COFFEE and more sleep

Favourite Colour: Green

Gold or Silver: Silver for jewellery

Height: 5”2

Instruments I play: None right now but what haven’t I given a go at school! Says a lot that I came away being able to play nothing

Job Title: Student/data enterer (?)

Kids: Undecided

Live: West Country

Mum's name: Jacky/mother goose

Nickname: Um…JadeyLou, Sausage, Louber/Louby, Jimmy, Jizzle, Jaders there’s a few

Pet Peeve: BMW drivers

Quote from a movie: “Well I think the stork, he drops it down and then a hole goes in your body and there’s blood everywhere coming out of your head then you push your belly button and then your butt falls off and then you hold your butt and you have to dig and you find a little baby” I watched Knocked Up again the other day, I wish this could actually be childbirth, then I’d be sold

Right or left handed: Righty

Siblings: One of each

Time you wake up: As late as possible

Underwear: Big

Vegetables you dislike: Beetroot. My gran has it for almost every meal and it disgusts me. I like most vegetables actually, it’s fruit I’m bad at :(

What makes you run late: Everything. I was born 6 days late, I am lateness personified.

X-rays you've had done: Teef

Yummy food you make: Ummm I’m really trying with cooking at the moment, I make risotto, jacket skin things, sweet potato chips, katsu curry, lasagne, pasta sauces. Any easy recipe suggestions appreciated!

Zoo animal: Oooh I’ve been twice in the last few weeks I love animals! Lemurs and last time the armadillo was out and about which was AMAZING! I think the otters are pretty cute too but both times they were eating Stuart Little’s and it was a bit gross. Top fave is the prarie dogs though, they are ace!!!!!!!

source

This picture is called Prarie Dog Rapture apparently, pretty apt given the last few weeks non?

1 comment:

Comments make the world go round :)