Pages

Sunday 10 June 2012

A Glittery Pretty NOTD

Happy Sunday birdies! I hope you are having a good weekend and aren’t full of work dread (sorry if I reminded you!). Today for me is full of my gorgeous niece and brunch with hopefully a sprinkling of F1, football and a whole lot of maxing relaxing. Fingers crossed anyways!

Seeing as I am buying nail varnishes like they are going out of fashion, which I am pretty sure they aren’t, I figured I had better show you what I am actually wearing on my nails at this moment in time.

glitter9
                 glitter6  glitter8
Apologies for the crazy FLASH picture, it best showed the glitter. These are Kendall On The Katwalk and Wear Something Spar-Kylie from the Nicole By OPI Kardashian Kolor (cringe! I hate writing colour both with a k and without a u!) collection. I’m not a great lover of the Kardashian’s as a rule but that wasn’t going to prevent me from purchasing these beauties!

glitter
My nails are so hideous at the moment I really hesitated about posting these pictures. However I’ve not posted for a few weeks and surely one of the only things that can brighten up manky nails is a shedload of glitter?!
glitter1
glitter2
glitter3

You can see Kendall On The Katwalk has both turquoise and a royal blue-ish glitter in a blue base whereas Wear Something Spar-Kylie has pretty much just rose glitter in a rosy base. Both are awesomely pretty though, if it hadn’t of started to chip soon after these pics I would have put on some matte top coat. I’m sure I’ll be trying that sometime soon!

I am also pretty pleased with the nail varnish on my toes at the moment! I love turquoises on toes for summer and this combo is really cute! No fear, no shots of my horrendous feet will ever grace the pages of this blog so unshield your eyes! I painted what I’m wearing on three of my fingers, meaning my little finger is awkwardly cropped out…
glitter10
glitter11

This is two coats of China Glaze’s For Audrey with two coats of Models Own Ibiza Mix. I only got Ibiza Mix a few days ago but it’s a fave already! I was going to pass on it but when I spotted it in a lesser-frequented (by me) branch of Boots I caved and I’m so glad I did!

What do you think of these pretties? Is glitter your thing? At 24, worryingly soon to be 25, I sometimes feel it isn’t that age-appropriate but on the other hand, you only live once!

The Nicole By OPI polishes are available from asos (where I got mine) and Lena White
Models Own polishes are available from Boots (where I got mine) and the Models Own site.

Just one last thing…
glitter4
Fake tan mishap, looks SO much worse in real life! What a dick!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make the world go round :)