Pages

Saturday 9 June 2012

Just Keep Haulin’, Haulin’, Haulin’

Wow after a crazy time away I am back, I’ve been working crazy shifts and simply haven’t had time. When I get worn out and overworked I do what any sane lady does. I haul some.

PLEASE bear in mind I’ve bought all this over the last month or so and have been really good with my purchasing for the last few months…not that it really excuses much…
First up the polishes
Haul
haul1
Glittery pretties – L-R – Bourjois 1 Seconde 14, Nicole by OPI Kendall On The Catwalk and Wear Something Spar-Kylie, Models Own Ibiza Mix, Topshop Razzmatazz
haul2
Non-glittery pretties – L-R – Look Beauty Flamingo, Models Own Aqua Violet, Models Own Nail Art Pen White
Considering I can’t wear polish at work you’d think I’d slow down with the purchasing. Most of these are crossed off the wishlist though if that makes any difference!

I also stopped by my local CCO store and got some MAC goodies
haul3
Again these are off the wishlist, plus I haven’t been in the CCO in ages and it actually had some good bits. L-R – Lipsticks in Hue and Innocence Beware, Mineralize Skin Finish in Lightscapade

And I was checking out Feel Unique and I think it was the first time ever that I had ££ and that the two items I wanted were in stock
haul4
L-R – Jemma Kidd Light As Air Foundation in 01 Ultra Light, Jemma Kidd Dewy Glow All Over Radiance Cream in Rose Gold, free gift was Jemma Kidd Shadow Liner in Smoke.

Last but not least, some Superdrug/Boots/Topshop/Lush bizzles
haul5
L-R Lush Bubblegum Lip Scrub, Neutrogena Hand Cream, Look Beauty eyeshadow in Cami, 17 Peep Show mascara, 17 Lasting Fix lipstick in Dreamy, Revlon Grow Luscious mascara, Topshop Lips in Whimsical, Topshop Lip Stick in Powder Room, Carmex Cherry in a tube!

Hope you haven’t nodded off! Here’s a few swatches in case your interested…
haul6
Lip swatches - L-R MAC Innocence Beware, Hue, 17 Dreamy, Topshop Whimsical, Powder Room

haul8
L-R MAC Lightscapade, Jemma Kidd 01 Ultra Light, Rose Gold

haul7
L-R Jemma Kidd Smoke liner alone, shadow alone, shadow over liner, Look Beauty Cami

11111111
I understand that 99% of my final notes are about food but I found these in the tiny American food store near me. They sell them in a pub I frequent back home but this was a big ol’ bag and they are spicy as hell! If you see them and don’t mind a bit of spice give them a bash! I’m defo going back for more!

If you made it this far, well done! What do you think to my new goodies? Do you want to see anything in more detail?! Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make the world go round :)