Pages

Friday 1 March 2013

I Scream, You Scream, We All Scream For Eye Cream!

Happy Friday! The move up north has happened and this week has been a mess of boxes and socks. I’m still fannying around with finding ideal lighting conditions but posting should commence soon!

 

I thought I’d post about something I haven’t seen a great deal about but I’ve been using for a few months now and quite like…

S&GMakeYourselfYouthful

  S&GMakeYourselfYouthful1

The writing on this thing makes it such a pain to photograph!

Soap & Glory Make Yourself Youthful Eye Cream £12 from Boots

I picked this up a few months ago in Boots after needing a new night-time eye cream. I didn’t really have a clue what I wanted and perused the Soap & Glory skincare stand after hearing a few good things about their products. Nothing in particular drew me to this, more the shabby selection in my old local Boots but I’ve been pretty pleased with it. It claims to give you ‘fresher, tighter, brighter eyes’.

Firstly, the packaging. It comes with a pump which is pretty great and it’s sturdy so I don’t fret about it bursting if I take it away. One pump of this dispenses enough product for both eyes. It’s a pet hate of mine when products have a pump but dispense a completely inappropriate amount of product, what’s the point!

S&GMakeYourselfYouthful2

This is a pretty light cream that sinks in quickly. It leaves my eye area feeling moisturised but not overloaded and heavy. It brightens but not in the ‘shimmer everywhere’ way that some eye creams can do. After using this nightly for several months I do feel like it has tightened my undereye area a little but brightened? No. Nonetheless it is a nice eye cream.

My only real minus is it doesn’t contain SPF which I am making an effort to use in the daytime at the moment, hence the night time use. Other than that it’s a nice eye cream, affordable (especially as S&G skincare is frequently on offer) and available in Boots.

Have you tried any Soap & Glory skincare? Do you have any recommendations?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make the world go round :)